Kelli was born and raised in Nederland, Texas. She attended Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas, where she graduated magna cum laude with a degree in Political Science in 2004. Kelli then moved to west Texas to attend Texas Tech University School of Law. While at Texas Tech, Kelli was the recipient of the Lamar University Presidential Scholarship. Kelli graduated from Texas Tech in 2007 and returned to the Houston area to practice.
Kelli joined Schwartz, Junell, Greenberg & Oathout, L.L.P. in August 2011. Prior to joining the firm, Kelli was an associate at an insurance defense firm primarily handling insurance coverage matters and first-party litigation.
Areas of Practice:
- Insurance Coverage
- Bar Admissions:
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas, 2007
- Lamar University, 2004
Major: Political Science
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Past Employment Positions:
- Galloway, Johnson, Tompkins, Burr & Smith