Kyle Weynand was born in Brownwood, Texas and has lived in numerous cities throughout Texas. He earned his undergraduate degree in Finance, cum laude, from Texas A&M University (B.B.A., 2002) and his Juris Doctorate, summa cum laude, from South Texas College of Law (J.D., 2005). While at South Texas College of Law, Kyle was a member of Law Review and received numerous honors and awards including the Dean's List, Order of the Lytae, and several American Jurisprudence Awards for academic excellence.
Kyle areas of practice encompass commercial litigation, construction litigation, personal injury defense, premises liability, maritime/admiralty, and insurance and subrogation matters. His cases have involved complex issues on energy related matters, oil and gas exploration and production both on land and offshore, as well as contractual interpretation and indemnity issues.
Kyle has participated in several trials and arbitrations. He has also been involved in presentations in London and Zurich regarding the basic understandings and drawbacks of Long Term Service Agreements as they relate to turbines and generators.
Areas of Practice:
- 100% Commercial Litigation
- Bar Admissions:
- Texas, 2005
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2006
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, 2005
Honors: Summa Cum Laude
Law Review: South Texas College of Law Review, Member, 2004 - 2005
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, 2002
Honors: Cum Laude
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas, 2005 - Present
- Past Employment Positions:
- Donato, Minx & Brown, Associate, 2005 - 2008
- Birth Information:
- 1980, Brownwood, Texas, United States of America