Eric was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. He moved to Austin in 2002 to attend The University of Texas, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in History in December 2005. After spending some time working in Houston, Eric returned to The University of Texas for law school and graduated in May 2010.
While at The University of Texas School of Law, Eric was the Recent Developments Associate Editor for the Texas Journal of Oil, Gas & Energy Law. He also participated in the Capital Punishment Clinic as a Student Attorney in the spring of 2009.
Eric joined Schwartz, Junell, Greenberg & Oathout, LLP as a Post-Graduate Clerk in 2010 and remained with the firm as an Associate in 2011.
- Bar Admissions:
- Texas, 2010
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, 2010
Law Journal: The Texas Journal of Oil, Gas & Energy Law, Recent Developments Associate Editor
- The University of Texas at Austin, 2005
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Energy Law Association
- Past Employment Positions:
- Hon. Justice Evelyn Keyes, First Court of Appeals for the State of Texas, Intern, 2008