David is a 2004 graduate of the University of Houston Law Center, where he was awarded the Dean's Merit Scholarship each of his six semesters in law school. David also obtained a bachelor's degree in Government from the University of Texas at Austin in 2001.
David joined the Firm in 2010. Throughout his legal career, David has successfully represented clients in a wide variety of legal matters, including commercial and business litigation, labor and employment, products liability, and oil and gas matters.
David has been licensed to practice law in Texas since 2004 and is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Areas of Practice:
- Business & Commercial Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Personal Injury -- Defense
- Premises Liability -- Defense
- Wrongful Death -- Defense
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Bar Admissions:
- Texas, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2005
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas, 2004
Doctor of Jurisprudence
- The University of Texas, Austin, Texas, 2001
Bachelor of Arts
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Birth Information:
- 1979, Suffern, New York, United States of America