Christina was born and raised in Houston, Texas. She graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology.
Christina attended South Texas College of Law where she was a member of the South Texas Law Review. She was also actively involved in the school’s nationally recognized Advocacy Program where she competed on behalf of South Texas in National Moot Court and Mock Trial competitions.
Christina joined Schwartz, Junell, Greenberg & Oathout, LLP, in 2011. Prior to joining the firm, Christina worked for the Civil Division of the Special Prosecution Unit for the State of Texas where she successfully tried multiple civil jury trials to verdict.
Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Bar Admissions:
- Texas, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, 2007
Law Review: South Texas Law Review, Member
- Texas A&M University, 1999
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Past Employment Positions:
- Johnson, DeLuca, Kennedy & Kurisky, P.C.
- Special Prosecution Unit Civil Division
- Birth Information:
- 1975, Houston, Texas, United States of America